Saturday, June 7, 2008

My Moment in Time

Welcome to My Moment in Time, a blog about the world as I see it, and at times, as I remember it.

It's a perfect day to start such a blog, as the world is changing this year, as Barack Obama kicks off his Presidential campaign, and Hillary Clinton speaks and endorses Barack Obama. It's been a history-making campaign as an African-American man, and a woman competed for the Democratic nomination.

Hillary gave a rousing speech, celebrating the height her campaign reached, and endorsing Barack Obama, asking her supporters to vote for him. It's been a fascinating campaign, and the Presidential campaign looks equally interesting.

As Rep. Gregory Meeks (D - NY) said, "The camera of history is rolling."


++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
June 7, 2008 - My mother's 72nd birthday.

No comments: